French toast is an easy and delicious breakfast, why not make it healthy too?
Ingredients:⭐ 2 eggs
⭐ 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
⭐ 1 pinch of nutmeg
⭐ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
⭐ 95 g of SOLA Sweet Sweetener
⭐ 120 ml of medium cream or heavy cream
⭐ 120 ml of milk of your choice
⭐ 8 slices of SOLA bread of your choice
⭐ 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
⭐ 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, sweetener, half cream and milk until a homogeneous mixture is generated and the sweetener has completely dissolved.
- Put the bread in the mixture and let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Remove the bread from the mixture and remove the excess; place in the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove the bread from the skillet and place it on a plate with a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
Ready to enjoy!
You can accompany your French toast with jam, berries or whipped cream, for an even more delicious breakfast.
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos with us. We love to see your dishes!