This dessert is really striking due to its colors, as well as being something really delicious and perfect to enjoy with friends or family, since it is a very easy dessert to make.
In this recipe, we will divide it into bars, so this recipe is for 16 servings or an 8-inch square pan.
Red velvet⭐ 225 g of almond flour
⭐ 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
⭐ 3 tablespoons SOLA sweetener
⭐ 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
⭐ ¼ teaspoon salt
⭐ 110 g cold unsalted butter
⭐ 1 egg white mixed with 1 tablespoon of water
⭐ 1 teaspoon red food coloring
cheesecake⭐ 450 g of soft cream cheese
⭐ 2 eggs
⭐ 90 g SOLA sweetener
⭐ 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 163 ° C.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, arrowroot, sweetener, cocoa, and salt. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the egg white mixture with water and the red food coloring, continue "pulsing" until a smooth consistency is obtained.
- Place waxed paper in a 20 cm square mold and pour 2/3 of the mixture, spread it all over the tray using a spoon or a miserable until the bottom is completely covered.
- Place it in the oven and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the mixture on a waxed paper and spread it to a thickness of about 1 cm, put another waxed paper on top and put it in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and the sweetener until you get a smooth consistency; add the eggs and vanilla extract and continue beating until it is smooth and homogeneous again.
- Pour the mixture on top of the red velvet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Before the 20 minutes are up, remove the pasta from the freezer and break it into crumbs; At the end of 20 minutes in the oven, sprinkle these crumbs over the cheesecake along with 2 tablespoons of SOLA sweetener. Bake for 20 more minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and cool it to room temperature, then place it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, until it cools completely.
- Unmold and cut into squares and decorate with melted chocolate without sugar or berries.
Ready to enjoy!
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos with us. We love to see your dishes!