This mousse is a great option as a dessert or to enjoy while watching your favorite series or movie, not only because of its flavor, but also because it is a healthy and low-carbohydrate dessert.
Ingredients:⭐ 95 ml of milk
⭐ 95 ml of half cream
⭐ 95 g of SOLA Sweet sweetener
⭐ 2 egg yolks
⭐ 20 g of powdered milk
⭐ ¼ teaspoon salt
⭐ 1 vanilla bean, halved
⭐ 7 g of gelatin
⭐ 150 g unsweetened dark chocolate
⭐ 110 g unsalted butter
⭐ 185 g of roasted hazelnuts or roasted hazelnut cream
⭐ 270 ml of whipping cream
- Pour the milk and the half cream into a saucepan, add the gelatin and let it rest for 5 minutes. Add the vanilla and sweetener to the mixture.
- Place the mixture on the stove over medium heat and wait for it to boil; once this happens, remove it from the heat and let it cool a little.
- Beat the yolks with the sweetener in a large bowl and add the previous mixture, sprinkle the powdered milk over the mixture and beat until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
- Pour the mixture into the saucepan and cook over low heat, whisking constantly until the cream is thick enough to cover the back of the spoon. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer and pour it into a clean bowl.
- Place a smaller bowl in a double boiler and melt the butter, chocolate and hazelnut cream.
- Once melted, add them to the previous mixture and beat until you get a homogeneous and smooth mixture. Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Beat the whipping cream until it forms small peaks and add it to the mixture and whisk in an enveloping way.
- Serve the mousse in the ovenware or glasses and refrigerate until the consistency of a mousse is obtained. You can decorate them with whipped cream, toasted hazelnuts, or berries.
Ready to enjoy!
💡TIP: You can refrigerate them for up to 3 days.
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos with us. We love to see your dishes!