Coffee is great, it not only fills you with energy, it also provides you with a large amount of antioxidants and zero carbohydrates; iced coffee is a great way to enjoy this drink and forget about the heat.
Ingredients:⭐ 600 ml of freshly brewed black coffee.
⭐ 45 g SOLA sweetener
⭐ 60 ml of half cream or double cream
⭐ 6 tablespoons of whipped cream
Caramel topping (optional)⭐ 20 g SOLA sweetener
⭐ 1 tablespoon of water
⭐ 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cold
⭐ 30 ml of half cream or double cream
⭐ pinch of salt
- Mix the coffee with the sweetener until it dissolves completely and add the cream.
- Put the coffee in the refrigerator until it is cold.
- In 2 glasses, add ice and cold coffee. Decorate your coffee with the whipped cream.
Salted caramel topping.
- In a microwaveable mug, add the sweetener and a tablespoon of water, microwave for 3 minutes, until the mixture is a golden caramel color and a runny consistency.
- Stir the cold butter with the caramel.
- Put the mixture back in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- When the butter has completely melted into the caramel, add the pinch of salt, mix well and let it cool.
- Once cold, you can add it as a topping on top of the cold coffee whipped cream.
Ready to enjoy!
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos with us. We love to see your dishes!