It is so satisfying to be able to lead a healthy lifestyle doing ketogenic eating knowing that you can eat your favorite desserts without giving up taste, texture or health.
Good Dee’s Brownie Flour is practical, delicious and above all of excellent quality, so it will be very good for your digestive system and the taste is much better than any other pre-mix in the box.
The super soft, chocolatey and fluffy texture of Good Dee’s brownies (if you've already tried this flour you know exactly what I mean) combined with the creaminess, moisture and acidity of cream cheese, make this dessert perfect for a sweet craving. The best? It won't take you two minutes to have them ready to go to the oven!
BROWNIE MIX✅ 1 package of Good Dee’s brownie flour
✅ 3 eggs
✅ 1 egg
✅ 190grs of cream cheese (at room temperature)
✅ Optional: vanilla and sweetener without sugar to your liking (allulose, erythritol, monk fruit and / or stevia)
- Turn the oven to 180ºC degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper (the size of the tray will depend on how tall you want them, I like them tall, so I used a 30x30cms).
- Mix the Good Dee’s brownie flour very well with the 3 eggs (we will not add butter in this recipe, as mentioned on the package) reserve.
- Mix the cream cheese very well with the egg, vanilla and sweetener, reserve.
- Once you have both mixtures, take the one with brownies to the tray and then, in different parts, on top, the one with cheese. With a knife or toothpick, gently swirl over the top to make the marbling.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until when you insert a toothpick, the mixture is not raw, but if some crumbs can come out and that's fine, don't cook them.
Let cool and enjoy! 😋
Without oven: Make them in a non-stick flat pot or pan, with a lid, and on a super low heat, it will take half the time. Ideal for when you don't have to worry so much about the presentation.
To sweeten or not to sweeten the cheese ?: If you are one of those who get cloying easily, do not sweeten the cream cheese, but, for this amount, use 1 large tbsp of vanilla essence and another of Good Dee's allulose or the low carbohydrate sweetener of your preference.
Solange Padrón (Nutrioloca )
Certified Coach in Ketogenic Nutrition
Certified Women's Trainer