Chai is one of the richest ways to enjoy a hot drink, enjoy a creamy, healthy and easy to make chai at home ... Everyone's dream!
⭐ 240 ml of water
⭐ 33 g SOLA sweetener
⭐ 2 black tea bags
⭐ 1 aromatic clove
⭐ 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
⭐ 1/4 teaspoon ginger
⭐ 1/2 anise star (optional)
⭐ 1 cardamom pod
⭐ Pinch of nutmeg
⭐ 1 cup of almond milk
⭐ 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Place all the ingredients in a skillet and place it on the stove.
- When it boils, turn off the stove and let the mixture sit for 30 minutes.
- Pour the syrup through a fine mesh strainer into a clean skillet and add the almond milk and heavy cream.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Serve the chai in cups and decorate with the nutmeg.
Ready to enjoy!
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos with us. We love to see your dishes!