Indulge yourself with this fabulous recipe!
12 mini donuts
Ingredients:⭐ 1 GOOD DEE’S brownie flour
⭐ 1 small container of plain Greek yogurt
⭐ 3 eggs
* Remember to have silicone molds for the donuts.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt and eggs until smooth.
- Add the brownie mix and stir well until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the silicone molds and shake gently to ensure that no air is trapped.
- Place the molds in the oven and let them bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Test with a toothpick to make sure they are fully cooked, the toothpick should come out completely clean.
- Let the donuts cool before eating.
Ready to enjoy!
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos 📷 . We love to see your dishes! 🤩