Short on time, but in the mood for a brownie? This has happened to all of us, perhaps it is not the time, if not the desired amount; This recipe is the perfect solution to both situations, as it is quick and you will get a small brownie cake, gluten free, low in carbohydrates and ideal to satisfy that craving.
Ingredients:⭐ ¼ cup GOOD DEE’S brownie flour
⭐ 1 egg
⭐ ½ teaspoon melted butter or coconut oil
* Remember to have your favorite microwaveable mug on hand.
- Lightly coat the inside of your mug with anti-stick spray.
- Combine all the ingredients until you get a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Add nuts, chocolate chips, or fruit, as desired.
- Put in the microwave and heat, start heating it for 30 seconds and keep adding until the cake is completely cooked.
- Enjoy it in the cup or you can serve it on a plate.
Ready to enjoy!
💡 TIP: You can decorate this cake with berries of your choice.
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos 📷 . We love to see your dishes! 🤩