Meet our recipe for Keto Chocolate Volcano , a delicious dessert full of chocolate, not only on the outside, but also on the inside, as it contains chocolate lava, the best low in carbohydrates and without sugar.
Don't miss out on this recipe!
Ingredients:⭐ 110 g of butter
⭐ 170 g of dark chocolate without sugar
⭐ 2 eggs
⭐ 2 egg yolks
⭐ 65 g of SOLA Sweet sweetener
⭐ 2 tablespoons of almond flour
⭐ 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
⭐ Cocoa powder
⭐ pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Grease the molds with the butter and sprinkle with the cocoa; remove excess. This is in order that the mixture does not stick to the mold.
- Chop the chocolate and place it in a bowl, add the butter and heat it in a double boiler.
- In another container, mix the eggs, the yolks and the sweetener until you get a homogeneous mixture; Add the almond flour, arrowroot powder, and salt.
- Once the chocolate and butter are melted, add the egg mixture and continue beating until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the molds and let them cool at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Place the molds on a baking sheet and put them in the oven. Bake for approximately 16 minutes. The center of the cakes should look a little sunken, this means that the center is still liquid. If you consider that the cake is still very liquid, you can bake it for a little longer, but remember that the point of this dessert is that it remains liquid in the center, to generate the chocolate lava.
- Once they're done, take them out of the oven and invert the molds onto a plate to unmold them.
Ready to enjoy!
💡 TIP: You can decorate with cocoa powder, whipped cream, ice cream or berries.
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share us your changes, opinions and photos.
We love to see your dishes!