This delicious traditional Italian dessert becomes the perfect dessert when you add the SOLA SWEET sweetener , as it becomes a low-carbohydrate dish without changing its incredible flavor.
Ingredients:⭐ 2 cups of whole milk
⭐ 1 package of gelatin
⭐ 2 cups heavy whipping cream
⭐ 1 vanilla bean, split and seeded
⭐ ½ teaspoon of salt
⭐ 2 tablespoons lemon zest
⭐ ½ cup SOLA SWEET sweetener
- Pour 1 cup of milk into a bowl and sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the top. Stir with a whisk or fork and allow the gelatin to bloom for 15 minutes.
- Place all the remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook over low heat.
- Remove from the heat and add the gelatin mixture, stir until completely combined.
- Distribute evenly and cover containers with plastic wrap.
- Cool to room temperature and put them in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Add the garnishes of your choice, they can be raspberries or blackberries.
Ready to enjoy!
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos 📷 . We love to see your dishes! 🤩