Rice is a very common dish and is used as a garnish or as a pasta in meals; With this recipe, you can continue to enjoy rice, but low in carbohydrates and healthier, since it is made from cauliflower. Do not miss it!
⭐ Coconut or olive oil
⭐ Salt and pepper
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it into pieces, remove the black parts, if you have one.
- Use a food processor to process it to a rice-like shape and consistency. If you don't have a food processor, you can use a grater and grate it by hand.
- In a skillet, heat the coconut or olive oil over low heat, add the cauliflower and heat over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat and season with salt, pepper, herbs or spices to your liking and place a lid, allow it to cook for 8 more minutes.
- Serve with your dish of your choice.
Ready to enjoy!
💡 TIP: You can use vegetable broth to cook the rice instead of the oil.
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos 📷 . We love to see your dishes! 🤩