It is well known that avocado is one of the keto foods par excellence, by adding eggs to avocados you will get a quick and perfect breakfast to start the day. Do not lose the recipe!
Ingredients:⭐ 2 avocados
⭐ 4 eggs
⭐ Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Separate the yolk and white from the eggs. Cut the avocado in half, remove the bone and make the hole in the bone a little larger if necessary, that is where we will put the egg.
- Put one of the yolks in each half of the avocado and fill with the white.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the avocados in a baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Ready to enjoy!
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos with us. We love to see your dishes!