The dressing is the special touch of salads and many other dishes, try this great recipe, which will add an incredible flavor to your dishes, as well as being very healthy and low in carbohydrates.
Ingredients:⭐ 120 ml of white wine vinegar
⭐ 1 clove of minced garlic
⭐ 145 g of SOLA SWEET sweetener
⭐ 240 ml of extra virgin olive oil
⭐ ¼ teaspoon sea salt
⭐ ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
⭐ 3 teaspoons whole grain mustard
⭐ 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Place the vinegar, garlic, and SOLA SWEET in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Continue cooking until the sweetener has completely dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the stove, pour the mixture into a bowl, and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully integrated.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Ready to enjoy!
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share your settings, opinions and photos 📷 . We love to see your dishes!